Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Thank heaven for Coffee

Coffee and tea are very important in my life. I would not function without them, especially when Lincoln decides he is nocturnal. A couple of years ago I made the best decision of my life to sell coffee and tea, lets face it we all know someone who drinks either or both.  This coffee has helped me out tremendously. It has this magically stuff called spores and GANODERMA. Which are both considered a higher value than gold in China and the middle east, Because it is sooo good for you. Just by drinking the coffee I have gotten off my blood pressure medicine from having preeclampsia. I am able to stay home with my sweet baby boy by selling it. I also trade my coffee for professional pictures, young living oils and so much more. If you would like to trade for coffee or tea I would love to here about it.   This amazing stuff is called ORGANO GOLD

I am also going to do a special treat for those of you reading my blog. If you can facebook message me or comment on this blog. All you have to do is tell me

1. The benefits of drinking Organo Gold Coffee
2. What product you would like to try
and 3. Why is ganoderma so good for you!!!
 
 
 
Yepp it is that simple plus I will mail you a free Mocha and a free Hot chocolate for participating and getting my name out there. If you buy something off of my website http://whitneystack.myorganogold.com/  I will even mail you a 3rd treat as well. Help me spread the word about this amazing product, and I promise you if you change your coffee, you change your life.
 
 
I will mail you a 4th surprise if you take my 90 day challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment