Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Family Pictures

We got some amazing pictures from Poetic Image Photography. I am so happy for the 4 preview photos I can not wait until I can see the rest of them. Here is a sneak peak of the photos I have seen. It is so easy taken pictures with a baby, they look at you and just smile. I hope it is this easy when he is older. I love getting dolled up and taken pictures. I want my kids to see them when they are older and not just from an old cell phone. Pictures are important. I love Lincoln eating the pumpkin, the pumpkin tasted sooo good he would not smile eating was more interesting. I love being a Mom and I am happy I have Jayce by my side. The bridge was his idea and it turned out awesome. I may have had to drag him a little but they turned out awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment