Monday, October 3, 2016

Our Forever Home!


Its has been over a month and we are moved in and settled. The kids rooms are painted and set up. Jayce finished his living room man cave. And I finally have my dream kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an island! I find myself baking a lot more now that I have a dishwasher, I currently have a pumpkin pie and a chicken pot pie in the oven for Monday night football.  Here our some pictures of our home! 


Here is our Family Room. Or the Man Cave as Jayce calls it! Perfect for football season! And he has a place to display all of his falcons stuff.



Here is my Kitchen! I am in love!!!
 
Here is another living room wall for Jayce's stuff!


And Mr Lincolns room is Cars! or he says Queen and Matttttor..
All of his toys have a home now!! We are all glad to be out of the apartment!

 
He loves his big boy bed! And he will kiss his Mator sticker!

 
Everytime he gets changed he says Queen Queen and points to Lightning Mcqueen right above.

 
he finally has his own closet!!!


 
Here is baby girls room! it is currently a place where all the wedding stuff goes. But the paint is called watermelon slushie!
 
Mommy's pictures since daddy got the living room! I Love family pictures so it was a must.

 
First time since living with my parents that I have a laundry room! Currently waiting for a shelf and a hanger line to go above the washer and dryer!



Here is the master bathroom!! Yes it is falcons too! 
 
Our master Closet. Jayce no longer has the coat closet in the apartment hallway!! he gets the left side the rest is mine! He still says I have way too many clothes and shoes, But he has way to many falcons football clothes so it all evens out!



Did I mention my view! Here is a picture outside of my kitchen Window!!!!!!!
 
The mountain and next spring it will have grass and a swingset!
 
Darby is pretty happy to have a yard also. Mommy is happy she does not have to get dressed to take the dog out!

 
Well There is our home! We are happy and no longer on top of each other! The rest will be put together after the wedding.
 
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment