Friday, October 7, 2016

Halloween decorating

I told myself a hundred times I was not going to get the Halloween decorations out until after the wedding. Well that did not happen. I love decorating for each holiday! Now I can watch Halloween movies and bake more pumpkin stuff! Halloween is becoming more exciting with a child. Last year Lincoln was a lobster in a pot, now he is going to be Mator. His favorite. I can not wait until his costume comes in!.
Here is my view as I am doing dishes. A little pumpkins everywhere!

My baking corner!! I still can not believe that I have a part of my kitchen that is all baking. I might have to bake something pumpkin this weekend.

The dining room table and Lincolns cute little bottom
 
Probably my favorite spot is the back door! And let me add that I will stop teaching Lincoln to say Witch until next Halloween, it comes out a different word! We are working on cat and pumpkin though!!
 
 

The living Room windows! Lincoln is learning how to say cat and pointing at the black cat

I left jayce's wall alone minus one window sticker! but it at least it is a manly one.
 

Pumpkins and ghost on the tv! It will be a couple years before I can get everything out with little kiddos but this is a start.

A little rug , This already in the middle of my living room. Lincoln likes playing with it.

I have a shower curtain for almost every holiday! Here is the Halloween one.
 
Here is a little flashback Friday for you!!
 
It is the day Jayce popped the question! His friend Beau was there to watch the whole thing but didn't take a picture, My mom already scolded him don't worry! So here is our first engaged couple picture! In 8 short days we will be married. I am so excited, he has this next week off. Lots of family coming into town it is going to be a fun week!
And here was our 2nd date! The first one was a bonfire at his house, I didn't take a picture. Next post will be about our wedding!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment