Monday, October 17, 2016

From Ms. to Mrs.

This was one of the best weekends of my life. I married the love of my life and my best friend. The day was windy but everything worked out. After waking up my maid of honor brought me a sandwich and we headed to the hair dresser and met the rest of the bridesmaids. My hair dresser did an awesome job. We got ready at the salon and headed to the church to put on the dresses. One of the bridesmaids dresses zipper broke but Granny and Mother in Law to the rescue. The day went by fast. We had an awesome short and sweet wedding. Our son was the ring bearer and from what I heard, he was the cutest thing! The reception was awesome, we had some S'more Love for everyone to take home. Jayce picked a wonderful song I have never heard before for our first dance and it was perfect. Lincoln joined us part way through and it was so sweet. I learned from Jayce's Grandpa that I can not dance! But the money dance was sure awesome to dance with everyone. We smashed cake in each others faces and toasted to our forever. Our photographer was amazing and gave us sneak peaks the day after the wedding.
The sister Haley and Groomsmen Josh

Jayce busting a move before it started

the wedding party with the cutest ring bearer ever!

The boys

Daddy and Son! My favorite Men

Father of the bride, Groom and Father of the Groom

A serious picture of the boys 

He was a little excited once we were married!

Best Man Beau and Maid of Honor Jennifer


Before walking into the church

Groomsmen brother Dalton and Bridesmaids cousin Alli


My Family!! little girl was pretty active too


Mother of the bride

Uncle Carson was an awesome helper!!

Brother and Sister!!


The boys!

Mother of the Bride and stepdad.
 
 
I couldn't of asked for a better day! Filled with love and happiness from years to come.
 
 
This might be my favorite photo from the day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment